Friday, November 9, 2007

www.jonng.com.my

Well well....it's time to start blogging again! This time my blog will centre around photography, Pentax revolution, my works and life as well.

Started my business doing video production and photography in July actually. Business was great, and I'm still building up my network. Most of my works are video related and wedding photography. Set up my own website, http://www.jonng.com.my/ where a lot of comments were made on how to improvise it. Well, I guess I can't please everyone, but I'll just stick to what I feel is nice. I appreciate them.

Recently, I bought this super great lens which cost me rather a lot! What an investment I told myself! Haha....It's the Pentax 50-135mm F2.8 SMCP-DA* ED (IF) SDM AF Zoom Lens.
Extremely great worldwide reviews, extremely great sense of feeling when one holds the lens. And what else can I say about its performance?? SUPER ULTRA EXTREME GOOD!! Mind my English..hahahah...

Ok..Here are some pictures taken using the DA* lens :

Waterdrop

Jelly & Joshua


James in action


Old lady in the street


KL Tower
I will update my blog every week at least....once or twice. Because nowadays I do more photoshooting with friends and in work too.

No comments: